Saturday, March 29, 2014

What This Blog Is All About

So recently I decided I really wanted to start blogging on something that interested me that I also thought would maybe help me in my future career path. And, back when I used to slave over my Twitter account for what seemed like 1/3 of my day everyday, I found a few bands that were trying to promote themselves that I found to be quite awesome (at least the ones that had an album I could look up).

Therefore, this blog will have me go back to my social media roots a little bit more than I am already (Obviously I still use Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest like my life depends on it) and try to promote some little bands and see if anything comes out of it. Who knows? Maybe I'll help a group that's trying to get a little advertisement a little higher in recognition to the pop culture via social media.

So, therefore, let's get started and happy listening! I promise these bands are worth an ear's moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment